1. Our God is a compassionate God who feeds us with bread from heaven. He is trustworthy.
2. Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees. Do not harden your hearts. Do not be blinded to Jesus.
3. Look to THE sign from heaven. For a crooked and sinful generation, Jesus died on the cross and rose again so that all who trust in him may have life in him.
1. How much evidence do we need before we put our trust in Jesus? How much assurance from God do I need for me to trust in him?
2. How does the way Jesus care for those who have come to seek him in vv.2-3 encourage you?
3. How does "familiarity with Jesus" blind us from reflecting and acting on the words of Jesus?
4. How can we, as a church that values community, lovingly warn one another against unbelief and spiritual blindness? Can we point one another to our merciful saviour Jesus?
5. In our core values, we say we are a praying church. Would you dedicate a regular time in your week to pray for your friends that they would meet Jesus? Would you dedicate a regular time in your week to pray for your brothers and sisters in Christ that they would grow in their walk with Jesus?
|« The Deaf Hear, the Mute Speak||See and Follow Jesus »|