1. Our culture says, “you are great and worthy when people say you are and when people serve you.”
2. Jesus says, “you are great and worthy when I say you are and when you serve others.”
3. Mark 10:45 “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
1. “Unless you let Jesus serve you first, you will always feel insecure and restless. Unless you let Jesus say to you, ‘you are worthy because I died for you… you are worthy because I have made you a child of God,’ you will always need to be great and to get your worth from your accomplishments.” How have you experienced this?
2. “Unless you let Jesus serve you first, unless you know you are served by Jesus, you will always want others to serve you and you will crush your friend, your spouse or your siblings because they can never fulfill all your demands. Unless you keep remembering that Jesus came not to be served but to serve and that he died for you, you will not have the power to serve others.” Is this true in your experience?
|« "I believe; help my unbelief!"||"Have salt in yourselves!" »|